Experience: 2+ years
Experience: 6+ years
Versha has multiple certifications in the field of yoga. She has a Diploma in Yoga Education & Human Science from Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati Institute in Ajmer. She has also completed her Teacher Training Course (RYS-200) from Abhyantara Yoga Teacher Training School in Rishikesh. Over and above she has completed her Masters in Yoga Studies & Therapy Management from M.D.S University in Ajmer.
During her private and in-person group classes, Versha is hands-on helping her students with correct postural alignments, help them go deeper into each pose and increase self-awareness of their own bodies. She is also able to inspire and motivate students to enable them to stick to their practice. She is also able to work with students of varying levels based on their needs and goals so that they derive the maximum benefits and results.
▪ July 2020 to Present , Freelance Yoga Teacher.
▪ Aug 2019 ~ Jan 2020, Yoga Teacher, Qing Yoga Tianjin, China.
▪ Jan 2016 ~ July 2019 Yoga Instructor, Sarva Seva Yoga & Gyan Kendra Samsthan.
▪ Dec 2016 ~ Aug 2017, Yoga Volunteer, Indian Yoga Association.
▪ March 2013 ~ June 2016, Yoga Instructor, Kanbay Traditional Yoga School, Ajmer.
Yes. Versha is available for personal training in South Delhi and online to clients residing anywhere in India or other countries.