Sudipta is an all round fitness trainer with multifaceted skills in various disciplines from functional training to Pilates to Classical Yoga along with Zumba and Dance Fitness. As a personal trainer as well as group fitness instructor, Sudipta enjoys taking up challenging opportunities whereby she can impact her client’s health and also at the same time increase her own understanding of her client’s fitness goals and requirements. As a fitness trainer and an ardent fitness buff herself, from an early age Sudipta observed people around her visiting doctors to treat their medical conditions and illnesses – something which could be avoided by making simple lifestyle changes, being more active and by eating the right foods.
She was inspired to become a fitness trainer after seeing the disastrous effects of a poor lifestyle and the havoc that it can cause to a person’s life physically, mentally and financially. She has taken it upon herself to reach out to people as a fitness professional and try and reach out to as many people as possible through the help of diverse fitness disciplines. As a fitness trainer, Sudipta tries to infuse her own creativity and style into her training programs by incoporating her love for music, rhythm and dance and by celebrating movement and the human spirit!
Sudipta currently practices and trains our clients in the Powai area in functional training, yoga and mat Pilates for physical and mental wellness!
- Certified in functional training from FSSA, India
- Certified mat Pilates instructor, FSSA India
- Certified in Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and Group Ex-fitness from AFAA (AEROBIC AND FITNESS ASSOCIATION OF AMERICA)
- Certified Zumba ® fitness instructor (Basic 1, Basic 2, Zumba core, Zumba kids and Kids junior)
- Certification in Yoga Teacher Training from the Yoga Institute, Mumbai.