For World Yoga Day Celebrations at Trent, India’s premier wellness solutions company – Wellintra Fitness is organising a Yoga Workshop conducted by Corporate Yoga Instructor – Snehita Kothari.
YOGA SESSION ON WORLD YOGA DAY
The session aims to cover the following:
- What is yoga? And the origin of the word ‘yoga’.
- A brief into Patanjali’s definition of the purpose of yoga.
- Benefits of making yoga a daily practice.
- Some basic asanas, pranayams, meditation and mantra chanting.
- Importance of body postures – How to sit correctly?
- How to tune into the inner body?
Yoga is a journey of the self, through the self, to the self. Hatha yoga, is an ancient Indian yogic tradition. It is a transformative practice that strives to bring mental stability by balancing the opposites that exist within us.
A one-hour beginner’s session of yoga will calm the mind, release stress and enable one to intimately connect with the inner self. It will enable the participant to witness the unification of mind and body, while taking off anxiety and tension from areas that receive it the most – shoulders, back and neck and also serve as a hip opener to find freedom from any unwanted emotions accumulated in the body.
Lastly, the session will reveal the meditative technique of tuning into oneself instantly and living a life full of bliss. So join us upon a journey to BEAT STRESS, RELEASE EMOTIONS AND TAKE A DIVE, WITHIN!