Vineeta is a popular yoga teacher and a qualified Nutritionist training our clients for yoga / weight loss in the Bhandup, Mulund & Thane areas. Vineeta’s yoga teaching aims to encourage students to discover their inner source of power by the act of unifying the body and breath. Regular practice of yoga according to Vineeta can help a person to overcome the false limitations of the mind. Vineeta’s teaching techniques and sequences are drawn from Vinyasa flow and Yogic Philosophy. Vineeta is adept at both personal on-on-one teaching and leading group classes of upto 40 students. Her private personal training lessons is tailormade to fit a student’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Vineeta has completed the 350 hr Advanced Yoga Teacher’s Training program from the Sri Sri School of Yoga and is also a post graduate diploma holder in Nutrition, food processing & technology from SNDT University, Juhu. Being a qualified Nutritionist also helps Vineeta create a weight loss and holistic health program for her students whereby correct eating, lifestyle changes and regular yoga practice work in sync to create a total revolution in one’s health and creates a lasting impact on the lives of her clients!
- Advanced Yoga Teacher’s Training program from the Sri Sri School of Yoga.
- Certificate in Ayurvedic Cooking.
- Certificate in month long Yoga workshop conducted by Yoga Vidya Niketan, Navi Mumbai in 2003.
- Certificate in Preparation of Bakery Items from Vatsalya Trust, Mumbai.
- Certificate of participation in YES! + (Yoga and meditation workshop) course held in Mumbai.
- Developed a nutritious food product called “Crunchies” made from flaxseeds.
- Presented a Seminar and submitted report on “Vegetarianism and Health”.
- Attended the Conference and Participated in Innovative Recipe competition organized by Food Engineering and Technology Department, Institute of Chemical Technology jointly with (PFNDAI) Protein foods & Nutrition Development Association of India.
- Developed a Nutritious food product using glut crop Raw Banana called “Instant Banana Kofta Curry Mix”.