Shikha is one of Wellintra’s finest yoga instructors who teaches in Mumbai, Rishikesh and Delhi. Shikha falls in love with Yoga everyday. Oh no, it’s every single moment actually! As a yoga professional, Shikha shares an inexplicable bond with her Yogic journey which started almost 6 years back. Having learned various forms of yoga from different yoga instructors around the country, Shikha chose to stick to Ashtanga Yoga. Because of the strict discipline that this form of yoga entails, her love for this form of yoga increased day by day and life took a detour for the best. Apart from teaching this beautiful yet challenging form of yoga, Shikha believes in self-practice and believes her private and group classes lead them towards the “Art of Practicing”. No two classes of Shikha are the same and everyday there is some aspect of yoga that is taught that challenges the learner’s will power, strength and stamina. She understands how the human body works and ensures correct technique for easing in and easing out of an asana smoothly and correctly. As a human being, Shikha is humble and believes in listening to her inner voice and considers herself as an eternal learner while at the same time attempting to inspire many souls.
- 200 Teacher’s Training Course from Rishikesh Yog Peeth
- 2012 – 2014 – Took personal classes in Delhi (This included HathaYoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Power Yoga and Vinyasa flow)
- December, 2015 – Got an opportunity to teach the students of International Dance Festival –‘Goa contact improvisation festival”
- March 2016 – May 2016 – Got an opportunity to train the students of a Dance reality show which aired in one of the best national Entertainment channel.
- June 2016 – November 2017 – Took personal classes in Delhi.
- June 2017 – Shot on International Yoga day for an international health and fitness channel.
- December 2018 – till date – training students of TTC courses so that they can spread Yoga around the world.
To Book Shikha for a private / group yoga session or for a national or international yoga retreat, call on +91 98 20 607 875 or use the form below: