Neha is a young and dynamic dietician and nutritionist and is a strong believer of the fact that one needs to eat to perform rather than survive in today’s hectic lifestyle.
Neha has an M.Sc. in Dietetics and Food Service Management, Certified Specialist in Performance Nutrition (ISSA) and is a certified Reebok fitness counselor. She interacts with sportsmen and individuals who are obese or victims of lifestyle issues like diabetes, thyroid, osteoporosis, PCOS etc. as well as the general fitness conscious person. She educates and conducts seminars and workshops for corporates, BPOs and MNC’s and advises corporate employees about the ‘Right ways of eating and living’. Neha also writes articles for magazines like New Woman, Beauty and Salon, Mother’s world, Teenager Today, Cookery Plus etc. Neha is a Lifetime member of the Indian Dietetics Association and the Nutrition Society of India and has attended several programs of Continuous Nutrition Education on nutrition medical health.
Neha’s Nutrition Philosophy
Neha firmly believes that:
- YOU must eat to perform in life rather than just survive.
- NO FADS, NO PILLS – only lifestyle modification, nutritious food and physical activity can impart a feel-good factor along with an appreciable figure/physique and keep you in optimum physical condition.
- There is no miracle food or magic potion for losing weight. One just has to eat the right food at the right time and in the right quantity.
- You don’t gain weight overnight, nor can you lose it overnight. Weight loss is a slow process in which your body learns to burn the fat it has stored.
- By starving, fasting, acupuncture and other fads etc. you can weigh less on the weighing scale but all it means is that your body has lost precious water, muscle, bone and little fat! Consequently you lose your energy, stamina, luster of your skin and hair and so on. FAT loss is way better that WEIGHT loss!
- Your body is your temple. Listen to your body and observe the signs that it gives you because ultimately there is NO MACHINE THAT CAN DO WHAT YOUR BODY CAN!