Neeta Khurana is a highly qualified and experienced private yoga instructor who attends to Wellintra’s clients in Mumbai’s Western Suburbs. Neeta trained as a Yoga Teacher from the ‘Shri Yogendra Institute of Yoga’ in Mumbai in the year 1996 and has been practicing and teaching yoga ever since. Neeta practises and teaches pure Indian classical PATANJALI’S ASHTANG YOG but her approach is therapeutic keeping the injuries and limitations of the modern man and woman in mind.
- 1 yr. Certification course from Shri Yogendra’s Institute of Yoga, Mumbai.
- Full time Residential Certificate Course in Yoga from Swami Vivekananda University Bangalore, 2002.
- Diploma in Yoga from Mumbai University in the year 2004.
- September 1998 – Conducted a “Yoga Workshop” for Women Executives, Income Tax Department, having Specific health conditions.
- January 1999 – Conducted a “Stress Management Camp” at the Raheja Prism Plant in Satna, Madhaya Pradesh.
- July 1999 – Conducted a “Better Living Course” for professors of SNDT University in Mumbai.
- April 2000 – Completed one month “Internship in Diet & Nutrition” at the Asha Parekh Hospital in Mumbai.
- October 2001 – Conducted a Power Yoga workshop at “We Can Work It Out”, a Popular Health Club in Mumbai.
- April 2001 – Conducted a three days “Better Living Yoga workshop” for Teenagers, at ORT India.
- September 2002 to November 2003 – Worked as a Diet Consultant at “We Can Work It Out” .A health club .
- Worked as Yoga and diet consultant with Dr. Sunita Banerji at her clinic in Lokhandwala Mumbai India between Dec. 2003 to Dec 2008.
- March 2008 to April 2008 conducted a cyclic meditation workshop at ABN AMRO Bank Juhu .
Neeta’s Areas of Special Interest
- Teenage Yoga workshops
- Yoga for menopausal women.
- Yoga for pre-natal and post- natal women.
- Yoga for pre and post heart surgery .
- Yoga for excessive stress.
- Yoga for weak back.
- Yoga for our senior citizens.
- Cyclic Meditation. (stress management)