Jennifer is a Registered Dietician practicing for over a decade and a half and consults with Wellintra’s clients for Diet and Nutrition Advice and monitoring.
– Graduate from the SVT College of Home Science, SNDT University.
– Post graduate diploma holder in “Dietetics” from IHMCTAN (Mumbai).
– Senior Dietician at B.D. Petit Parsee General Hospital, Mumbai for 5 years.
– Part of the academic team giving lectures on Dietetics and Nutrition at the Parsee General Nursing School.
– Currently working as a Consultant Dietitian for Reputed Hospitals in Mumbai namely Paramount Hospital, Medicare Hospital, Ashirwad Hospital, Ageless Medica Aesthetic Clinic, Hiranandani Hospital, Powai among others.
– Worked as a Dietician at the SCN Sports Club, Kandivli (East), Mumbai for a period of 2 years.
– Consulted at the Heavenly Spa @ the The Westin Hotel, Mumbai.
– Involved with Nutrition Camps for Pregnancy and Lactation since 2010.
– Conducts consultations for corporate, conducts talks and presentations for various companies / associations / schools.
Jennifer has a lot of one-on-one experience with clients who struggle with weight issues. She teaches them to inculcate food habits that soon becomes intuitive. She specializes in working with women and men who:
- Have been on numerous diets but still struggle with weight
- Are disconnected from their bodies
- Eat for emotional reasons and/or eat erratically
- Want help from a food coach, not a food cop
- Want to take charge of their personal health
- Want to be able to enjoy food and look forward to meals without giving up on losing weight safely
- Want to get off the diet rollercoaster and develop a self-nurturing relationship with food.
“Nutrition to help not only health of the body but mind too!”.