Helly is a young highly trained yoga instructor with multiple Indian and International certifications in yoga teacher training. She trains our clients in the Kandivali West area of Mumbai. As a yoga instructor, Helly’s style of teaching is gentle and introspective. In her classes, she emphasizes the interoconnectedness of mind, body and breath. Helly tries to ensure that her classes be it private one-on-one sessions or group sessions offer a welcoming space to become more present and explore. She encourages everyone to explore their own individuality through yoga and be aware of their limitations so that they know the areas in which they can grow. She emphasizes support and modifications to those who are beginners or experience limited mobility. Helly’s most important goal is to share the practice of yoga in ways that are accessible to everyone.
Helly wants all her students to know that as a trainer she will ensure that they leave every classes feeling energised, refreshed and without any bodily discomfort or pain. In her own words, “I am very passionate about placing safety first. I stress on good body alignment to ensure that people derive maximum benefit without the risk of injuring themselves. Yoga is now a part of my daily lifestyle and I am blessed to share my passion and knowledge with others!” Helly has also been trained in ergonomics and believes that good posture is essential in our daily lives.
- RYT 200 hours International Teacher’s Training Course under Yogacharya Bharath Shetty (Indea Yoga, Mysore)
- Teacher’s Training Course in Traditional Yoga from The Yoga Institute, Mumbai.
- Certificate Course in Reiki from Usui Shiki Ryoho Centre
- Certificate Course in Advanced Pranic Healing from Shalin Bhagat
- Graduate degree in “Bachelors of financial markets (BFM)”