Gyan is a young, motivated and passionate Yoga Trainer with advanced training in Traditional Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Vinyasa Flow. Her main objective in her own practice as well as with her clients is to challenge oneself both physically and mentally, to impart perfection in postures and to ensure maximum benefit without compromising on safety. According to her, after a yoga session, one must feel fresh, energetic and one with oneself and the universe! Each person’s capacity and needs are different and Gyan believes in designing and customizing sessions according to the needs and goals of every client and personally leads every yoga session with her clients – be they beginners, intermediate or advanced.
Professional Courses & Certifications
- Post Graduate diploma in Yoga Education from Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute, Lonavala.
- One month Yoga & Body Building Training Programme, organised by The Yoga Physique Institute & Studies, Manipur.
* Experienced as a Practitioner & Trainer in the field of Yoga.
* Worked for Hilton Shillim Estate & Spa as a yoga instructor for 3 months in Pune.
* Worked for Jawaharlal Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sarol as a contract Yoga Teacher – for 3 months in Himachal Pradesh.
* Attended and volunteered in the 7th International Conference “Yoga and Youth” : Classical & Contemporary Perspectives” (27-30 Dec 2012) held at Kaivalyadhama, Lonavala.