Chloe is a celebrity fitness trainer and trains Wellintra’s A-list clientele which includes Bollywood actresses, Corporate head honchos, and expats. Chloe is a highly passionate yoga instructor and has been mentored in the art of Dharana which is the study of concentration of mind for over 9 years. She has completed her her Teachers Training Course at The Institute of Yoga, Santacruz, Mumbai having completed the 900 hours Teachers Training Program under the tuteleage of Yogendras and Guru Madhavdasji.
Chloe’s Yoga Training career began in the year 2007 when she became a trainer and teacher of the Yoga Practice of Patanjali to an international board of students in Dharmasala. There has been no looking back ever since as she continued her Yoga Training journey training students of all age groups in Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yoga Meditation, Pranayama and classical Yoga Sutras in Mumbai and Dharamsala.
In Chloe’s own words, ‘It has been an uplifting journey in Classical Laya and Hatha Yoga and I have been fortunate to have been trained by amazing Instructors for over a period of 10 years. Physical training and practice is at the root of good health, and imparting this knowledge is my sole endeavour in life. As a teacher and instructor, what is imparted by me, is for people to understand the Essence of yoga and to practice it, not only for its ability to Transform oneself but to actually reap the benefits of a healthy body and a peaceful mind. The key words here are ‘stressfree’, all the while looking at growth and evolution of the individual as well as the organization. My ideal is to make each yoga session a heartfelt one through which the student will actually see tangible results. My background is one of Philosophy and post my Graduation, Yoga has been an intrinsic part of my life.’
Chloe is affiliated with the World Yoga Alliance as a registered Instructor, as well as under the Yoga Alliance Banner and is currently pursuing a double Masters via distance Education, from the Hindu University of America.
- Professional Dance artist and worked Full Time with Choreographer Ahmed Khan.
- Studied Ashtanga Yoga at the Yoga Institute, Santacruz East, 220 days, 900 hours Teachers Training Course.
- Worked as a Spiritual Life Coach, alternative therapies, Facilitator of Meditation groups, and work as a Crystal Therapist (Conducting Crystal Therapies and Chakra Healing).
- Teaching Yoga Philosophy of Patanjali, the Yoga Sutras and Laya Yoga, Kundalini Yoga at Workshops in Goa, Mumbai & Dharamshala.
- Corporate Yoga Training for employees of HSBC, Canara Bank, Private Companies as well as Media Companies in Mumbai.
- Worked with Mr. Mickey Mehta’s Wellness Company as Yoga Therapist and Trainer.