Chinmay is an ace Martial Arts Trainer and Sports Coach based in Mumbai who conducts individual and group training classes for Wellintra’s clients on the basics of SELF DEFENSE, Jujitsu, Goju Ryu Karate and MMA. He has had special experience dealing with children having worked in various reputed schools and educational institutions in Mumbai in the past as a Physical Training Instructor and Martial Arts Coach. As an informed and educated personal trainer, Chinmay has the ability to design martial arts training programs for individuals across all age groups, provide quality personal and group training, prepare students for tournaments to showcase their skills and abilities and continuously monitor the progress of students and set standards for improvement. Personally, Chinmay also identifies and coaches promising students to compete in local and national karate championship tournaments apart from implementing personal safety best practices.
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Karate
- 1st Degree Black Belt “Shodan” in Jujitsu
- C’ Certificate holder in NCC
- Extensively trained in Boxing, Muay Thai, Judo
- Official and Referee in the 9th & 10th Mega Jujistu, Karate, Belt Wrestling & Koluchstyl Championship 2013 & 2014 held at the Sports Authority of India, Kandivali East, Mumbai on 4th to 6th October, 2013 & 15th-16th November 2014 respectively.
- Presented Self Defence Seminar at Grand Hyatt in April 2013 for members of Rotary Club of Mumbai Lakers, Powai.