Anju is a certified Yoga Instructor who trains Wellintra’s clients in the Andheri East and Goregaon East suburbs of Mumbai. Anju has multiple certifications in Yoga namely from the Yoga Institute in Santacruz which is one of the oldest yoga training institutions in the world and Mumbai University from where she has graduated with a diploma in Yoga. She has also undergone the advanced Teacher Training Course from the Yoga Institute in Santacruz. As a Yoga Instructor, Anju’s aim is to help her clients attain a balanced state of mind and body. According to her the practise of Yoga is not just the practise of asanas but rather a ‘Way of Life’. She helps her clients realise that Yoga can be practised 24 hours a day!
In her classes, Anju specialises in using specific techniques in order to increase one’s concentration, attention spans, flexibility of body and also to reduce stress. Good Yoga practise according to her builds physical strength, deepens awareness and improves concentration. Every practise session on the mat is an opportunity to restore the body’s natural balance and realise our inherent potential to be the best that we can be. Influenced by her journey of learning and experience, she aims to bring a unique sense of empowerment to her group and private yoga classes. In her own words, “Through the practise of meditation, pranayama and asanas, my ultimate intention is to have my clients feel alive, rejuvenated an feel like their batteries have been recharged! I like to teach yoga in a manner that helps people think and ponder and at the same time help the students map out their own journey.”
- Advanced Course in Yoga, Mumbai University
- Certified Yoga Teacher from The Yoga Institute, Santacruz (Mumbai).
- Diploma in Yoga, Mumbai University.
- Diploma in Diet Nutrition and Body Management from Clara International Beauty Academy.
- Graduate in B.A. (Bachelor’s of Arts)
- Worked for 12 months in Bhatia Hospital, Grant Road West in the Diet & Nutrition Department from 2012 – 2013.
- Worked for 4 months in Manthan Yogic village, Morjim, North Goa in the yoga instructor department from January to April 2016.