Everyone from elite athletes to supermodels have long been raving about the benefits of boxing as a complete body workout.
Boxing helps you develop excellent upper body strength, agility, cardiovascular fitness, and improved posture all at the same time! Our personal boxing training classes are great for all ages and fitness levels.
Wellintra offers first rate one-to-one personal training in boxing to help develop your boxing skills and overall level of fitness. Our experienced boxing personal trainers will provide you with an intense training routine that is tailored to meet your goals. During your personal training sessions, your personal trainer will observe you at all times, encouraging you, correct your form and technique and answer any queries that you may have.
Anyone regardless of age, sex and skill level can take to learning boxing as a sport. So have no fears, if you are intimidated by the dangerous and glamorous nature of the sport. You can learn boxing even if you have never held a boxing glove in your life or you have never punched anyone in your life before! Your personal boxing lessons will be aptly designed so that you never feel out of sorts and are able to train at a level that meets your current fitness level.
Boxing is also a great form of stress relief. You will get an intense workout and also improve your core strength all at the same time. You do not need to buy anything if you are a beginner. Our trainer will advise you on everything. Simply give us a call on our number below and satisfy that long desired fitness fantasy now!
- Obese individuals must consult their doctor or physiotherapist before starting a training programme.
- An air-conditioned training environment is ideal. No activities will be undertaken in direct sunlight or in hot environments.
- Older adults must agree to undergo a history and physical examination directed at identifying cardiac risk factors, exertional signs/symptoms, and physical limitations.
- Wear comfortable shoes and loose cotton clothes, and drink sufficient fluid before, during and after exercise.
- Asthma sufferers should consult a doctor and undergo a physical examination where necessary to find out what types of activities are appropriate, identify exercise limitations and what to do to prevent an episode during exercise.