Work with Mumbai’s No. 1 Yoga & General Fitness Team!
Wellintra is Mumbai’s no. 1 home-based and corporate – wellness and yoga service. Within a short span of time, we have established our reputation in the online as well as offline space and are expanding rapidly. We have a select talented team of private yoga instructors, personal fitness trainers and wellness coaches in Mumbai and we are interested in working with you if you would like to join our growing team.
Wellintra is a company that respects the abilities of our trainers and maintains very competitive pay scales and commission structures. We want to help you build your career while at the same time encourage the freedom of flexibility of time, place and schedule. With us, you get the benefits of being an independent fitness trainer and at the same time utilize the leads and resources that a company like ours can offer you. With the needs of our clients in mind, we have created a system whereby we take the responsibility of marketing, payments, booking and follow up. All you have to do is simply focus on showing up at the client’s home or gym at the appointed time and doing the best you can. Our goal is to create an environment of trust, respect and loyalty whereby our team members are as happy and satisfied as our clients are!
1. Private Yoga Trainers – Fresher & Experienced
Teaching Yoga and helping our fellow human beings improve their health is a highly respectful and noble profession. We are looking for Yoga teachers who are highly passionate about Yoga and pursuing a Career as a Private Yoga teacher.
Age Group: Between 20 yrs to 35 yrs.
Salary: Commission-based Per Client.
What We are Looking For:
1. Freshers who have recently completed Yoga Teachers Training Course.
2. Those who have a minimum of 1 year of Yoga teaching experience.
3. A desire for constant self-improvement in terms of skill-sets.
4. Excellent communication skills in English.
5. You must be dependable, punctual and professional in your work ethics.
6. You must be a freelance professional and not be currently employed anywhere else.
7. You must be in prime physical condition yourself and a dedicated practitioner of Yoga.